Friday 1 November 2013

Classic Twist

This weeks project is all about getting ready for Christmas. It's a good old classic with a great twist for any home at this festive time. Here are the pictures. Let me know what you think?
 
 
They are big baubles (4.5" round) for your tree, or will just look great hanging in your favourite room.
 
 
I think they look great.

 
This one I think is fab with all its bling.
 
 
There are 10 as always to chose from.
 
 
 
I've also had time for a little fun this week and been looking at making felt flowers. Its been great fun and I have some pictures to show you. Also you can look back at my other felt flowers I have done in the past
 
 
What do you think? Its been good fun.
 
Oh and don't forget I will be at Baptist Church in Herne Bay on Saturday 10th November for the Christmas Craft  Fair .
 
God Bless
 
Susan x
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment