Friday 15 November 2013

Reindeer

Well what a busy week. Christmas is coming up so fast, my head is spinning. I've been out this week Christmas shopping and I still feel it's very early. The shops look great with all the festive things in windows and on display. So here's my little hats off to the festive season.
 
 
I know that you only see five of them here. I did make ten as always. I sold some of them last  weekend sorry.

 
I do however still have six of them, for you to choose your favourite.
 
 As well as buying gifts I have been also making some. Sadly I can't show them to you till after Christmas. But its all part of next years rethink.
 
 
This Sunday I'm in Gravesend . Here's the poster.
 
 
If you see me there and read my blog as always say Hello.
 
God Bless
 
Susan x
 
I hope you all have a great weekend!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment