Monday 28 October 2013

Friday

 Sorry it's late. But one thing leads to another and so on. But here's last week's project. I've been thinking a lot the last few weeks about how to start next year and where on the first birthday I would like to take my business. I feel like if i don't focus on one thing I won't get very far. I love flowers and have always done so. I think that's the road I would like to go down. Make the best felt flowers I can. So anyways here's the start of them. Let me know what you think?


I love them and think they look great and the roses look so real.


They look fab in your hair. 



Don't forget I'm on Facebook, come be my friend and let me know what you think .  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Saigon-Daisys/112744438924031


God Bless 

Susan x 

No comments:

Post a Comment