Monday 25 November 2013

Great weekend

Well it's another weekend closer to Christmas and another full of fairs. I've had a great weekend and as always, met some lovely people on the way. Thank you to Steve in St Margaret's Cliffe for Saturday and as always, a very warm welcome. Here's a picture of the stall we had. And oops I forgot the top part - but it still looked great.


It looks so different. But great at the same time.


We had two round tables.


The table cloths were also provided by Steve 


We also had a fair in Newington Village Hall on Sunday, and again a lovely day and some great people we met. They also had a special guests star there. I got a picture. 


Ho Ho Ho 

Here's a picture of my stall. Again we didn't put on the top part. 


We could hang the bird bells in the middle space and it look just lovely. 


This is the view from the stage. You can see all the stall and how great they look. What a great day I had on Sunday. 

I have  a busy week coming up but remember come back on Friday to see this week's great project. 


God Bless 

Susan   




No comments:

Post a Comment