Monday 19 August 2013

Weekend

Well I had another great weekend. On Saturday I was in Deal. What a lovely hall is was, and great to see so many people. I got some great tips on how to use Facebook. And I met some lovely people that I hope will become good friends. Here's a picture as always of my stall on Saturday.
 
 
 
Its was a nice bright hall with lots of that lovely sun coming in.
 
I also had a fair on Sunday at Whitstable. Anther great day again nice to meet people and have lovely chats. I will be with them again in September. Looking forward to that very much. Here's another picture of my stall, hope you like.
 
 
The hall looked great with lots of streamers coming from the ceiling. It seemed to say summer is here, so have fun.
 
 
So whatever you are up to this summer enjoy and make the most of the great sunshine.
 
God Bless
 
Susan x
 


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment