Friday 30 August 2013

Christmas

I know its very early to even think about the BIG C but if I don't I will never be ready in time. I have had a few ideas and done a few things to show what has been going though my mind. Snowmen and things to hang from your tree. Anyways, here are some pictures and I hope as always you like. Sorry there aren't many. But keep right here to see more.
 
 
I love this snowman. I will do lots of them on a chain all with different scarves.
 
 
Also I think this is a great idea. Again all different and maybe with beads on them. Lots of time to think on it. I have lots more ideas and will share them with you as the countdown is now well and truly started.
 
I hope you are still enjoying what's left of the summer.
 
I will be back with you full time starting on Friday the 27th of September. So stay right here for more goodies .
 
God bless
 
Susan x x 
 
 
P.S Don't forget I will be in Whitstable on Sunday the 22nd. If you read my blog and see me there please say hello. I love a good chat with new friends . 
 
 
 
 
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment