Sunday 11 August 2013

Great Weekend

Gosh what a great weekend. It all stared with my Mum's birthday. I made her the lovely teapot.
 
 
 
 
I think that the rabbit coming out of the top is just great and so did my Mum, she loved it.
 

 
I also made a great card. A rabbit having a bath.
 
 
Here's a close up.
 
 
So very sweet.
 
 
And I've had a great time at the Craft Fair in Hoo. Here's a picture of my stall.
 
 
 
 
We had lots of room to spread out, it was great and we had lovely chairs to sit on.
 
 
 
 
The place even had a glitter ball. How cool is that? Not see one of them for a long time!
 
 
 
Well my next craft fair is on Saturday. At St George's Hall in Deal. It's from 10am to 4pm, hope you can come. I also have another craft fair on the Sunday and that's in Whitstable. Here's a poster for that one
 
 
Hope you are all having a great summer whatever you are doing.
 
God Bless
 
Susan
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment