Friday 23 August 2013

Owls

Well this week has gone so fast. I have been busy topping up my stock. The scented dolls I made a few weeks ago have all but gone, with only 2 left. When they go I don't want be making any more for a while. Instead of the dolls, I have made some rainbow coloured strawberry scented owls. I just want to keep on changing what I make so I'm not always selling the same thing. You and I don't get bored.  Anyways, as always, here are some great pictures
 
 
 
How great they look all together
 

 
Just a few close ups
 
 
My favourite is the two tone blue one below - he looks so much better in real life . 
 
 
I hope you are all still having a great summer. I'm have a really good one and loving all this great sunshine.
 
God Bless and stay safe
 
Susan x
 
 


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment