Monday 21 July 2014

Sunshine

Goodness me, what a very very hot week it has been here. I have not spent long at my craft desk this week. I've had been making the most of the sun and being with friends. I have however been doing a project this week as always. As we have not long been back from holiday and its nice to be home. Here's what has been on my mind this week. 


Home Sweet Home. I loved making this cat and he is so cute. Here's a close up of his face.


He is a happy cat who loves his home. 

I also made this. I can hear a lot of lovely birds all around me with the door open in this lovely hot weather. So I thought I would make one and put him with a rose. Our roses are looking great in the garden. 


Summer is here, the kids are off school and just for a beautiful change the weather looks nice and sunny.  

I have lots of craft fairs coming up. One is in Herne Bay and I have two in Whitstable. The first one is in Whitstable on the 27th July. The next one in Whitstable is at St Alphege Church and that's on 2nd August. If I get a poster for this one I will put it up. The next is in Herne Bay on the 9th August at the Baptist Church. I will put a poster up for this when I get one.

The only poster I have is for the upcoming summer. With the I Heart Whitstable Team. 


I will be at all these fairs. As always say Hello if you read me blog. I love meeting you. My husband has this week off work. I will try and get some time at my craft desk and update you next week. Until then stay cool and have fun in the sun x 

God Bless

Susan x x 


  
1  

No comments:

Post a Comment