Sunday 6 July 2014

Owls

What another beautiful week it's been. The sun has been shining over my craft desk and all has been well. Things look so much better in the sun I think. So this week I was thinking owls. My owl pattern is so sweet I just love to use it. And these hangers turned out just fab. 


I love the welcome owls they would look great in any porch or by any door. 


I also  made these 


They are so cute and would look great in any home. 


I have fun making them this week and enjoyed this great sun at the same time. I got a few craft fairs coming up in August. I will let you know where they are closer to the time. I also have one at the end of this month with the I Heart Whitstable Team. 

Here's the poster.


More great projects to come in the year so stay right here and i will update you again on Friday. 

God Bless 

 Susan x x 



No comments:

Post a Comment