Monday 28 July 2014

I heart Whitstable team

Thank you again to the I heart Whitstable team for anther great weekend. I had a lovely day and met lots of lovely people. There was lots going on in Whitstable as the Oyster Festival was on. Here's some more pictures of my stall. 


I'm loving the new way my stall is looking.


The new things I've made are looking great.


I got lots of lovely complements on my new rose bunches. 




I'm looking forward to my next craft fair witch will also be in Whitstable at the  St Alphege Church in the town centre.  I don't have a poster for this one sorry. But it will start at 10am till 4pm. I will not be doing an update this week as I will be at the Ritz in London on Friday . But I will update you as always on how my weekend goes.

God Bless
Susan x 

No comments:

Post a Comment