Monday 31 March 2014

Great Weekend

Thank you to all the lovely people that made this weekend just so lovely. I love seeing people and having a good chat. The weather has been lovely all weekend. Here's a picture of my first stall of the year this past weekend. It was at the Baptist Church in Herne Bay. 


Some stall holders couldn't make it so I had 2 tables. 


And then on Sunday I had another stall with the I Heart Whitstable team.  Its great to be back on the road and doing what I love best. I love making my things but selling them just gives me a good feeling. And when people see my stall they always smile and that's great. Here's a picture of Sunday's stall.


I hope all the Mums out there had a great day. 


For my first two craft fairs of the year this has been just great. Looking forward to my next. 

God bless. Have a good week. 

Susan x x x x 


No comments:

Post a Comment