Friday 28 March 2014

Busy Weekend

Wow it's that time of year again. My first craft fairs are here and I can't wait! In fact I have two this weekend. My things are all ready to go and I they all look just fab. My first fair is in my home town of Herne Bay. It's in the Baptist Church. Here's the poster.


Then on Sunday I will be a the Umbrella Centre with the lovely people of the I Heart Whitstable team. Here is the poster for them. I will be at all the craft fairs they have listed below. 


As always if you see me and read my blog please say hello. I hope the sun will shine on us this weekend. And don't forget it is Mother's Day so I hope you are all ready for that with a great card and a gift. 
I will be selling lots of great Mother's Day and Easter gifts on my stall. 

Here are some pictures of this week's project - scented hearts. Just right for the perfect mum. 


You can put them in a draw or hang them up. 


I like this spotty one.  


Have a great weekend whatever you get up to. 

God Bless 

Susan x x x


2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the craft fair, I'm sure your Mothering Sunday and Easter goodies will be a great sucess!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Josie I had a great day. It makes me very happy when i sell my things.

      Delete