Monday 17 March 2014

Angels

With Mothers Day still on my mind and my first craft fair coming up soon, I had a great idea of making angels. I they have come out great. Here is a few pictures of them. 


They hang up so you can put them in any room. 


I love this message and so will every mum. 



I have only made 3 of them so if you would like one please get in touch. They will all have the hearts with them. 


I'm sorry I have not been doing my Friday update. It's turning out to be a very busy day to do it on. I think as of this week I will make my update on a Thursday night.    


I have 2 craft fairs coming up one on the 29th of March at the Baptist Church in Herne Bay, and the other is with the I HEART WHITSTABLE team (above). I'm ready and looking forward very much to both and I hope to see some of my readers there. If you come do please say Hello. 

God Bless 

Susan x x

PS Update

Here's the pictures of them all finished



No comments:

Post a Comment