Friday 11 October 2013

Bells

What a good week I've had. On Thursday I when out with my Mum to a stitch and craft show at
Alexandra Palace. What a great day I had, so much to see and buy. Here's some pictures.
 
 
Inside its just beautiful. And as you can see lots of stalls and lots of people.
 
 
The big round window is at one end and this is opposite at the other.
 
Outside was this great taxi. Just wonderful would love to have a ride in this taxi. Who wouldn't .
 
 
Wow
 
 
So much work

 
 
Anyways I've also been busy with a great project this week. Flying birds with bells all on a string. They look great and your Christmas home would not be complete with out them.
 
 
 
 
This set has a poinsettia in the middle.
 
 
 
 
Or I have some with nice flowers in the middle made of ribbon.
 
 
 
Looking just as good for that Christmas touch.

 
And don't forget I'm in Hoo on Sunday. Cant wait should be a good day. As always say Hello if you read my blog and see me there.
 
God Bless
 
Susan xx
 
 
 
 
 
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment