Friday 24 May 2013

Nice Smell

 What a wet week we are having here in Herne Bay. But that has given me more time at my craft table so that's been great. I've been doing some more nice hanging things. But  this time they smell as good as they look. They smell of lovely summer strawberries. In the garden the birds have been singing and I can hear them at my craft table so birds are the theme this week.
 
 
The birds look great and I love the pattern on the flowers above. I thought that a little something here would look lovely. I also like the tartan ribbon on the one below, just adds again a nice little touch.   



 
I didn't hear any owls. But I thought they looked just great and couldn't wait to do them. I thought the bunting on the hearts also looks just lovely, a touch of summer.
 
 

I also did this lovely ladybird and flower.




  Don't forget I'm in St Margarets Hall in Cliff  from 1pm to 5pm on Saturday, and I'm in the Umbrella Centre in Whitstable 11am to 4pm on Sunday. I would love to see you there and say hello .
 
God bless have a lovely bank holiday weekend what ever you get up to
 
 
God bless
 
Susan x  
 



 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment