Sunday 5 May 2013

Homewood School

Wow what a great day I had yesterday. Homewood School was just great, so much to see and do there as well as the Craft Fair part. They had animals to see and touch, maypole dancing plus a band that was just fab playing jazz.
 
 
Here's my stall looking just great I thought. I put things hanging down the front this time so the top didn't look so full. The hall was well lit so all could be seen. Anyways here some more pictures of the petting animals
 
 
The baby rabbits were soooo sweet and soft to the touch
 
 
Lambs - what a great way to say that spring is here at last.
 
 
 
 
Yes they also had a ferret. He has a sweet little face but has teeth that look like sharp pins.
 
What a great day I had, and I hope Homewood school will have us back again next year.
 
God Bless
 
Susan x
 
Have a fab bank holiday weekend and enjoy that sun!
 
 
 
 
 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment