Friday 17 May 2013

Busy Week

Gosh it's been a busy week got lots done. To start with I did some scented dolls to hang in your wardrobe or put in a draw. Here's the pictures . Hope you like.
 
 
 
They are all just great, and smell of strawberry. But this one I like the most.
Yellow is just the best colour and with the red it just stands out better.
 
 
I also made some more hair clips with the rose pins that have sold well. I thought I would make a smaller rose and put it on hair clips. What do you think?
 
 
I also made some bird clips. When I went out with my niece she had a bird clip in her hair and I thought it looked just great. So I've had a go at making a few.
 
 
Very sweet and the ribbon looks like a nest I thought.
 
Anyways I have anther 2 craft fairs next weekend. The first is on Saturday at St. Margaret's Hall in Cliff - 1 till 5, and the second is on Sunday at the Umbrella Centre in Whitstable, 11 till 4. I also have 2 more the following weekend but will tell you about them next week.
 
Here's the poster for the one at Whitstable
 
 
I am there on the 26th May .
 
 
God Bless
 
Susan x x


 
 


 
 
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment