Monday 12 May 2014

Ouch!

Ouch indeed! I think that is a good word. Sorry I've not been online for a week or so. I have been in bed with a slipped disk.  I feel a lot better now and I'm up and about so that's great.  I went to the Homewood School craft fair on Saturday . I had a lovely day as always and met lots of nice people.


Here's a picture of my stall. And thanks to some help from my Mum and Dad it looks great as always. 
It always looks great and very bright and cheerful. 



Don't for get I'm with the lovely people of the I Heart Whitstable Team this weekend. As always I am looking forward to it. I will have some new things to sell on my stall and its all hands to the pump as I feel much better this week. 





I will post my new project this Friday. Hope you all have a great week. 

God Bless 

Susan x x 

No comments:

Post a Comment