Friday 16 May 2014

Forever Flowers

Wow what a week I've had. But I'm back on my feet and all is well. I have only been back at my craft desk a few days and it feels great. I said that flowers would be my main focus this year and I've not been keeping to that, sorry. New things pop in my head and these have to be made. But I have been making a bunch of flowers this week and I think they look just great. 


I loved making them. I can see my stall just a wash with flowers by the end of the year. 


This would brighten up any home or make a great gift. And the best part is they will last forever. For that teenage room that  needs some color. To a pretty little girl to play princess with. Or may be a gift for a friend or mum you love very much. 

I will make some more of these as the week goes on. And post some more next Friday. Have a great weekend and enjoy the sun. 

God Bless 

Susan xx 


PS Don't for get I am with the I Heart Whitstable team this weekend. 


Look forward to seeing you there and saying Hello as always x 


   


No comments:

Post a Comment