Thursday 4 July 2013

Tic - Tac - Toe

Sorry it's early. I know it's not Friday but I have a busy weekend coming up. So tonight is my Friday night. Well anyway, games have been on my mind this week. So here are some pictures. Sorry I only have a few. I will put more on next week.
 
 
My turtle is just great, you put the counters inside him. So they stay safe .
 
 
Very sweet. Great to play, as tried and tested by me and my husband.
 
 
Or what about this sweet rabbit. Will you be the brown tummy or the cream tummy rabbit to win?
 
 
Or you could be a white or black cat?
 
 
 
 
I collect pigs so I love this one. I hope everyone wins this game. They all have a pocket to keep the little one's together with the big one.
 
 
Happy weekend one and all, and if you're going to the London Comic-Con see you there!
 
God Bless
 
Susan xx
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment