Friday 26 July 2013

Cherubs

Well love is in the air, as it's nearly August and my wedding anniversary. So I thought that some cherubs would be a good thing to make. I also love the summer, for my family August is an important month with lots going on. Anyways here's the pictures. Hope you like?
 
 
The heart is a gift from last Valentine's Day and I think looks great with my cherubs on.
 
 
I love this one he has sparkles on the wings.
 
Well as it's the summer and there's lots going on in my world. I'm going to slow down for a few weeks. I will update you on craft fairs, as I have a lot in the summer. But there will be no Friday update until mid September. My next craft fair is August the 11th in Hoo. I will have a poster for this soon to let you know time and things.
 
Have a great summer and enjoy your holidays. Stay safe and be happy. And stay right here to see what's going on over the summer.
 
God Bless
 
Susan
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment