Saturday 8 June 2013

Sorry its late

Well its been anther busy week. As I had 4 craft fairs with a week in the middle, I've been topping up again. I have made more of my scented dogs, as they went really well at the weekend.

 
I like these two the best. But they all look just great. And smell great also .
 
 
 
 
   I have also been making some more of my strawberry scented dolls. They smell so lovely and you liked them as much as I have.
 

   Also I have been doing some more of my bird hair clips they are so sweet and have also gone down well at my craft fairs.
 
 
I like this one so much it looks like a little chick.
 
 
 
I also mad a rocket with a little space man in. He looks great and was fun to make.
 
 
I only made one of the rocket. I'm hoping to make more over the summer.
 
 
  Stay right here to see what I'm up to next week, as I will have some new things.
 
Hope you like as always.  Have a great weekend what ever you are up to.
 
 
God Bless
 
Susan x
 

No comments:

Post a Comment