Friday 21 June 2013

Sewing Kits

Anther busy week. I have been making sewing kits in jars with a felt pin cushion for the lid, and lots of goodies inside . But sadly not all the goodies have come in the post. But the jars are finished and they look great. So here are some pictures.
 
 
I like the scissor keeper on this one.
 
 
Inside they will have: 1 scissor keeper, scissors , tape measure, thimble, pins, needle threader, cotton, needles and some buttons just for fun.
 
Also this week I made some more find me tubes.
 
 
These are so much fun and look great. They can keep you busy all day.  
 
 
What can you see?
 
Anyways I have anther fair at the weekend at St Edmunds School in Canterbury. It's invite only. I feel very honoured to be going.
 
Happy mid summers day. I hope the sun is shining on you. Have a great weekend.
 
God Bless
 
Susan xx
 
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment