Friday 3 October 2014

Cute Cat

I love this cat pattern and thought it would look great on a cushion.


I loved making this and it looks great.


This cat has a cute smile and lovely bell, and would be a great gift for all cat lovers.




For the next few weeks I will be starting my Christmas stock. I have some new ideas on the way so lots to look forward to.  I will be going to the stitch and craft show at Alexandra Palace next Wednesday.  I love going, so much to see and lots of ideas to be thinking on. 

I had a great weekend with the I Heart Whitstable team. The weather as always was good to us. I will be there again on the Sunday the 19th of this month. 


Here's a Picture of my stall. It looks full and very bright and cheery.


I had the help of my Mum and Dad. 

Anyway stay right here for more great makes. 

God Bless Susan x 





No comments:

Post a Comment