Saturday 16 August 2014

Fair bells with a twist

Wow what a week I've had! I've seen and done so much. Thank you all for my birthday wishes. But it's back to normal this week. I've also been to a few craft fairs over the past few weeks. As always thank you for your support. My first one was at St Alphege on the 2nd August. We had a great day and the sun was with us all day.  


A beautiful church and lovely inside .




We then did one in my home town and church - the Baptist church in Herne Bay, 9th August. 



So as for this week its been all go with my new project. Fair bells with a twist. They have turned out better then I thought they would. Hope you like them too. I thought I would put some cross stitch into my work. I love doing it and think it looks fab when done . 



Here are my fair bells with a twist. 


My next craft fair is with the I heart Whitstable team. As always say hello if you read my blog I love meeting you. Here's the poster. 


God bless

Susan 







No comments:

Post a Comment